Budweiser debuts in Nigeria amid splendour

Budweiser, a beer brand from the stables of International Breweries Plc, the local unit of Belgian brewer, AB InBev finally made its entry into the Nigerian market amid splendour and pomp.

The ceremony which took place at the famous Landmark Towers in Victoria Island, Lagos on Saturday, 14th April 2018 was well attended by personalities from the entertainment industry and guests.

The brand left little to imagination by transforming the Landmark Towers into a hotel called – the Bud Hotel. Guests checked in at the entrance and received a card key much like a hotel room key. The card was used to access the Burger bar, bottles of Budweiser beer as well as other side attractions.

The highlight of the evening was the epic countdown to the unveiling of the King. Budweiser created an illusion of a hotel using Z-depth visual mapping effect. The brand had a grand entry truly worthy of a king.

International Breweries announced in December that it would be expanding its product portfolio in 2018 to cater to a wider consumer base including introducing Budweiser among others in the premium category.

You may also like:

7 Responses to Budweiser debuts in Nigeria amid splendour

1. Kingsley sunshine says:

Pls how do I get this product, I sell both Trophy and Hero but I need this new product. My loung is located at plot 21 ikota behind onado filling station, ikota 2nd gate lekki lagos. You can call me 08025277995 or 08037652289

2. Ikewuchi Onyema says:

I stay in Port Harcourt, I have much request for this new brand of beer. How do I get? My contact.. 08035431799

3. Joyce says:

Hello, how do I get this brand if beer? My lounge is in Port Harcourt, and I have much demand for your product. Please revert ASAP. 08077367954

4. Jennifer says:

Hello

Please how can we get this beer. Have a grill & Bar located at Lekki. Kindly Contact me on 08035465977

5. Obinna Nwokoh says:

Please where is Budweiser produced?
    Do they have a production plant in Nigeria?

I was arguing with somebody that Budweiser is produced in Nigeria, though it’s a foreign brand. Please educate us.
    Thanks.

6. David Wenwa says:

Hello hope all is well,i’d like to place an order of Budweiser please help me get this. From BWC Hotel Ahmad Bello way VI. ±2348175704581

7. ADEYEMI OLUFISAYO O. says:

Please how can I help in contributing to the development and assist in promoting the sales of Budweiser in Nigeria..as a sales representative.. ADEYEMI FISAYO 08059399996.