New $250m Sagamu brewery to commence operation by mid-year – AB InBev

Belgian brewer AB InBev has said it is nearing completion of its new $250 million Sagamu brewery and expects it to go into operation by mid-year.

The announcement was made by Ricardo Tadeu, AB InBev’s head of operation for Africa on Thursday in South Africa.

“For the long term, in five to 10 years, Africa will be an important growth driver for the global company,” he said.

Tadeu would not reveal the plant’s production capacity, but said that the company was upbeat about growth prospects in Nigeria and elsewhere on the continent.

“We have a clear strategy to keep a good level of growth in Africa based on developing our brands in different segments of the market,” Tadeu said.

You may also like:

24 Responses to New $250m Sagamu brewery to commence operation by mid-year – AB InBev

1. Adigun Ayodeji says:

My name is Adigun Ayodeji I have full experience in brewery industry I worked in Nigeria brewery,sons brewery,Food & Agro Allied industry as a brewing Technician I am using this little opportunity to assured you that I have a great experience to offered your organisation especially your new establishment in sagamu ogun state Nigeria you can contact me true my mail. ayodejiadigun@gmail.com or 08028981360

2. my name is Ekele ufuja Anthony, living in sagamu. love to work with you as a store keeper.
    I have an experience with my formal company, I pleage I will be very faithful and loyal to you.

3. Efe says:

Am efe Francis a forklift with 6 years experience, I have worked with guinness,Nigeria brewery’s and would like to work as a forklift operator in your brewery. My safety consciousness will aid in carryout my duties safely when employed. 08102580463

4. AKHIDENOR SOLOMON EYICHURYA says:

I am Akhidenor Solomon,I have 9-10years working experience both in administrative and relationship manager assignments with a Flour mill Nig Ltd and highly prolific financial industry in the country which has really help me grown much skills in the best ability to put in producing very good results for the company achievement and target goal for feature prospecting. I will like to present my interest on what stuff am made by dropping my Phone number(07030703884),email :solomite2@yahoo.com. Thanks. Regards.

5. Aleshinloye Victor says:

I am Aleshinloye Victor, a forklift operator with 4years experience.
    I have worked with 7up bottling company plc, Guinness Nig. Plc. and currently working with Nigeria Brewery Iganmu.
    Ability to operate single and double pallet fork of 3.5tons.
    I can work under pressure and i do put safety first all I do and always obey rules and regulations.
    I will love to work with your company
    You can reach me on Tel:07017224999, 08185478807
    Email: aleshinloye.victor@gmail.com

6. emeka says:

Pls where is the location of the new brewery in shame?

7. Good day sir am Silva Emmanuel by name I will love to work in this new establishment(trophy&hero producing company) as a forklift operator or a factory machine operator of which I have different experiences on both skilled labour occupation.lives here in Sagamu, am dedicative to work, hardworking,always interested in the growth of the company and always punctual as well. You can reach me via email on silvabiafra2@gmail.com or contact me on 08186852748.

8. Destiny says:

Good day sir,my name is Destiny,I will like to work in ur company when they start operating.I have HND in Business Administration.You can reach me on this destinyenyen@gmail.com 08036645010

9. Adeleke Adekunle says:

Pls. My name is Adeleke i have work in NB Pls for some years as a bottle sortter and i also work in packaging. Therefore i have the brewery experience if there is vacancy in ur brewery. This is my number 08066066551

10. Michael O. Thomas says:

A seasoned professional in chemical/ Process quality control Engineering with over 6years of industrial experience that spans through the mineral processing industry and brewery. A graduate of Chemical Engineering with sound academic background. +2347083098383,mikeothomas8872@gmail.com

11. Gbodi Oluwaseun says:

Good day sir/ma, I’m Gbodi Oluwaseun,graduate of financial Accounting am interested working with your company as Store officer Or Account officer currently am working with cakes and cream Ltd Lagos as a store officer and Assistant purchasing officer my experiences will enhance the growth of your company and I live at Ewu Oliwo Sagamu. 08032562634

12. Dunmininu says:

Please my name is odunukan kayode I will like to work in your company when they start operating working 07035906907 dumininunla1@gmail.com

13. Emmanuel Otaka says:

I am Emmanuel Otaka. A forklift operator with 4 years experience. I have worked with Guinness Nigeria Plc, Nigerian Brewery Ltd. I would like to work in this brewery as a forklift operator. I have acquired safety skills that will aid in carrying out my duties with zero percent harm. I await your call:09082239858 or contact email: filidepierohandsome@yahoo.com

14. Olutayo sodade says:

My name is olutayo sodade. I wish to work with this company I have Bsc in health education wish to hear from you this is my number 08057429685, 08176111041

15. Abiola Isaac Osho says:

my name is Abiola Isaac osho. Am good in installation and maintenance of air conditions and electricity. I will be very glad if am employed to maintenance department or any available department

16. Ozochioke Austin says:

Good morning Sir, I am Ozochioke Austin by name, I am a professional forklift operator currently working in in NB Plc. I have been working with NB plc as a forklift operator since 2008 till date. I have all the requirements, skills and experience for the position. I couldn’t submit my curriculum vitae on time and I don’t know if there’s anything I can do now to apply for the job. I have certificate of competitence in forklift and a valid drivers license. Please sir, if there is any chance as regards the position I will be interested. My email:austinnnamdi7@gmail.com my phone number is:08032762529. Thank you.

17. Akinbogun Lawal says:

Lawal Akinbogun.production shift head and a forklift/crane operator with 7yrs xperience working at Holcim Larfage in Sagamu and also a son of the soil. I will be more grateful if I can be considered to work and share my experience under your establishment

Email : lawalakinbogun@yahoo.com.
    07066529322

18. Adewole taiwo says:

Adewole Taiwo Samuel.logistics and supply management with 7 yrs nw and certified safety certificate (Nebosh igc).I will be glad if am contacted to contribute my skill for the company goal and prosperity

19. Ajetomobi Ayodele T says:

My Name Is Ajetomobi Ayodele T, I Have Bsc In Public Administration, I Work With Nigerian Breweries In Security Department, Securing Lives And Properties Of NB Plc, General Were Housing And Stock Taking i.e. (Logistic Department) Clitent Safety Compliance Enforcemnt i.e. Safety (Department) Now Am Working In Parkaging Department. I Have Keen Intrest To Work With Your Organisation My No 08067391615 My Gmail, thomjoy91@gmail.com

20. Adefabi Oyewole Emmanuel says:

My name is Adefabi Oyewole Emmanuel, a graduate of Human kinetics and health education. I have professional certificate in Health Safety and Environment, Project management (prince 2 foundation) and Fire rescue and service. I will be honored to work with your company. May I suggest an interview to discuss this prospect further. You can reach me at your own convinient time at 08162451552 or wolex4dtop@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation for your favorable response.

21. My name is Ekele Anthony, I worked with Julius begger, Refem miller and Cdk. Pls. I love to work with you. I’m living in sagamu. arc.youngdaou@gmail.com.

• mr victor says:

Good day. my name is nwabude victor.am a Reach truck operator. and forklift. I have 6 years experience with a cer of competence. my phone number is 08162788090

22. Busari Oluwatobiloba Joshua says:

My Name Is Busari Oluwatobiloba Joshua, I Have Certificate Of (ND) National Diploma In Civil-Engineering
    I Have Experince In Supervision, And Am An Active Person Services.
    I Will Like To Work With Your Company.
    My Gmail:(www.Famousoluwatobiloba@gmail.Com)

23. Ogunbunmi Oluwaseun says:

My name Ogunbunmi Oluwaseun, an IT student who studied food technology at federal polytechnic, ilaro, I will be very happy to contribute the fresh knowledge I have gotten to the company