Daily Archives: March 3, 2016

Cashew Juice processing firm begins production in Kogi

A cashew juice processing firm, Ahiaba Global Resources Limited, in partnership with a US-based company, Techno Serve, on Tuesday, said it had commenced the processing and production of Cashew juice from Cashew apples in Kogi State.

The Chief Executive Officer of Ahiaba Global Resources Ltd, Mr. Stephen Ahiaba, disclosed this at the inauguration of the processing plant in Ochaja, Dekina Local Government Area of Kogi.

SABMiller’s Intafact Beverages unveils Entrepreneurship programme for youths

SABMiller, South Africa’s brewing giant and majority shareholder of Intafact Beverages in Onitsha has unveiled an entrepreneurship programme called “Kick Start” for youths in the South Eastern States of Nigeria.

Arla Foods makes commitment to invest in Nigerian dairy production

Arla Foods, the Danish dairy company and maker of Dano milk has officially made a commitment to investing in local dairy production in Nigeria and to sharing knowledge about agricultural practices and other aspects of dairy production that will improve the local raw milk production and quality. The company wants to contribute to a sustainable dairy sector development and growth in Nigeria.

AB InBev to sell SABMiller’s Snow stake to China Resources

Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) has agreed to sell SABMiller’s 49% stake in China Resources (CR Snow) brand to SABMiller’s joint-venture partner, China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co Ltd.

Snow is the world’s No. 1 selling beer by volume. SABMiller held 49% stake in the joint-venture with China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co Ltd, which held the remaining 51%. With the sale, which is valued at $1.6bn, China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co Limited takes full ownership of the Snow beer brand.